Decision No. 449/QĐ-BKH dated April 9th 2009 by the Minister of Planning and Investment
Article 1. The Ministry Inspectorate under the Ministry of Planning and Investment is an sectoral inspection agency under the system of Planning and Investment Inspection; performs functions of administrative and specialized inspection; assists the Minister in managing the inspection, examination, and settlement of complaints; denunciations and anti- corruption within the scope of state management of Ministry under the legal regulations.
Article 2. The Ministry Inspectorate has following duties and powers:
1. To inspect, examine the implementation of policies, laws, tasks by agencies, units, and individuals under the direct control of the Minister of Planning and Investment.
2. To inspect, examine the implementation of tasks, policies, laws on planning, development investment, and statistics by agencies, organizations, individuals within the scope of state management of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
3. To set out inspection programs, plans activities to be submitted to the Minister for approval and organize the implementation thereof; to monitor, speed up the preparation of annual inspection plans by units under the Ministry to plan and synthesize annual inspection plans to be submitted to the Minister for approval.
4. To monitor, speed up the settlement of complaints, denunciations by units under the Ministry within their powers and in accordance with legal regulations on complaints and denunciations; to provide advice on and settle complaints and denunciations under the authority of the Minister.
5. To conduct the tasks of anti-corruption in accordance with legal regulations on anti- corruption. To act as the standing member of the Ministry in charge of anti-correction activities.
6. To punish administrative violations in the fields of planning, development investment and statistics under legal regulations.
7. To preside over or participate in the formulation of legal documents on complaints, denunciations; anti-corruption and inspection of planning, development investment and statistics.
8. To settle under its authority or request state agencies to settle violations of laws in the fields of planning, development investment and statistics; to propose state agencies to suspend implementation or revoke regulations contrary to legal documents detected by inspecting activities.
9. To instruct the General Statistics Office Inspectorate to conduct the tasks of inspection, examination, settlement of complaints and denunciations and anti-corruption within the scope of state management of the General Statistics Office.
10. To provide guidance and professional retraining on planning inspection, development investment and statistics for the General Statistics Office Inspectorate, the Statistics Office Inspectorate and inspectors of Departments of Planning and Investment; to guide and examine the implementation of legal regulations on inspection activities, settlement of complaints and denunciations ad anti-corruption by units, organizations under the Ministry; to synthesize, learn by experience and develop operations of planning, development investment and statistics inspection.
11. To convene officers, civil servants of related agencies, units and organizations to participate in inspection teams of the Ministry.
12. To follow up, examine and speed up the implementation of conclusions, recommendations, and decisions on handling related to inspection activities, complaints and denunciations.
13. To synthesize and report results of inspection, examination, settlement of complaints, denunciations and anti- corruption within the scope of state management of the Ministry.
14. To conduct the management regime of officers, civil servants and assets under the decentralization; to implement other tasks and powers under legal regulations and as assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 3. Organizational structure of the Inspectorate of Ministry of Planning and Investment
1. The Ministry Inspectorate is served by a Chief Inspector and a number of Deputy Chief Inspectors, inspectors and experts.
The Chief Inspector has tasks and powers under legal regulations and is liable for entire activities of the Ministry Inspectorate to the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Deputy Chief Inspectors support the Chief Inspector and are assigned to take charge of each field and each aspect of work by the Chief Inspector.
The Inspectors and experts are managed and assigned by the Chief Inspector. The inspectors and experts are responsible for conducting tasks and powers under legal regulations.
The Ministry Inspectorate has its own account and seal; the Ministry Inspectorate’s staffing is determined by Minister of Planning and Investment.
2. The Ministry Inspectorate has the following divisions:
- General Division;
- Inspection Division 1;
- Inspection Division 2;
- Inspection Division 3;
- Inspection Division 4.
Article 4. The Chief Inspector specifies tasks and staff for each Division of the Ministry Inspectorate within the tasks, powers and staff assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 5. This Decision shall take effect from the signing date. Previous provisions which are contrary to this Decision shall be annulled.
Article 6. The Chief Inspector of Ministry Inspectorate, the Director General of the Organization and Personnel Department, the Chief of the Ministry Office and the Heads of related units are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
Minister Vo Hong Phuc
(For reference only)