Decision No.1037/QD-BKH dated July 31, 2009 by the Minister of Planning and Investment
Article 1. Positions and functions
1. The Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center is a public non-business unit for education and training directly under the Ministry of Planning and Investment; implements the function of training, fostering professional knowledge and operation under the field of planning and investment and other contents of training, fostering staff working in the planning and investment field from the central authority to local authority upon the planning approved by the Ministry Leader.
2. The Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center is an incorporated unit having its seal, head office in Hanoi City and is a secondary account unit, in which the account is opened at the State Treasury and at the bank for trading.
Article 2. Duties and powers
The Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center has duties and powers as follows:
1. To coordinate with the Organization and Personnel Department in constructing the 5-year and annual plans on training and fostering of staff working in the planning and investment fields; to organize the implementation of annual plan on training and fostering of staff working in the planning and investment field approved by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
2. To organize the construction of contents, programs, textbooks, training and fostering materials to submit the competent levels for approval as regulated.
3. To preside over the coordination with related bureaus, departments, institutes and units in building programs, contents of training and opening classes for fostering professional qualification in planning and investment as required by ministries, sectors and localities.
4. To associate with training establishments in organizing the training, fostering of staff in the planning and investment fields, knowledge of economic management, foreign languages, informatics and other training contents in the appropriate manner.
5. To organize scientific research in accordance with the annual scientific research plan as assigned by the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
6. To coordinate with units under the Ministry in implementing the contents of training, improving staff capacity of the Ministry and sector of planning and investment in programs, projects with domestic and foreign capital sources as assigned by the Ministry for implementation.
7. To coordinate with the Organization and Personnel Department in fostering knowledge, operation forannual scalepromotion contest for staff of the Ministry; to consolidate the reports of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Home Affairs on implementing the annual plan on training, fostering of staff.
8. To manage finance, assets, training expenses as delivered by the State according to the current regulations of the law.
9. To be under direction of the Organization and Personnel Department and to implement other duties assigned by the Minister.
Article 3. Organizational apparatus and workforce
1. The organizational apparatus of the the Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center consists of:
- The Center Leaders: the Director and not more than 03 deputy directors;
- Professional sections: Training – Fostering Management Section and General Administration Section. In addition, subject to the actual development situation, the Center may make the project on further establishing a functional section and submit the Minister of Planning and Investment for approval and decision.
2. To assign the Director of the Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center to build the Regulations on organization and operation of the Centre to submit the Minister for approval.
3. The workforce of the Centre shall be assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 4. Implementation validity and responsibility
1. This Decision shall take effect from the signing date to promulgate and replace Decision No.172/QD-BKH dated February 27, 2007 by the Minister of Planning and Investment regarding the functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center. The previous regulations contrary to this Decision shall be annulled.
2. The Chief of the Ministry Office, the Director General of the Organization and Personnel Department, the Director of the Economic – Planning Cadre Training Center and the heads of related units take responsibility to implement this Decision./.
Minister Vo Hong Phuc
(For reference only)