Decision No. 1899/QD-BKH dated November 08, 2010 by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 1. The Business Registration Management Agency is under the Minister of Planning and Investment and assists the Minister in conducting the functions of state management over business registration.
The Business Registration Management Agency has the legal personality, its own seal and secondary account; its operation budget is financed by the State Budget and included in the annual cost estimate of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
Article 2. The Business Registration Management Agency has following duties:
1. To preside over or participate in the elaboration and compilation of regimes, policies and legal documents on business registration issued by competent authorities.
2. To issue and submit to competent authorities for promulgation legal documents guiding and directing professional and operational procedures, forms, reporting regimes in support of business registration activities for district and provincial business registration authorities.
3. To track, supervise and synthetize the business registration status of enterprises throughout the country.
4. In regards to business registration information:
a) To organize the establishment, management and operation the national business registration information system, National business registration portal; national database on business registration.
b) To preside over, and co-ordinate with the General Statistics Office, Enterpise Development Agency, other functional units under the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Public Security and other related agencies in the connection and exchange of information on business registration.
c) To provide information on business registration for organizations and individuals as required;
d) To publish literatures on business registration, dissolution and bankruptcy of enterprises and their violations throughout the country.
5. To improve the profession and operations for cadres of the Agency’s assigned fields.
6. To conduct the international cooperation in fields of the Agency’s functions and tasks.
7. To manage the organization, staff and assets assigned under legal regulations and the Ministry’s decentralization.
8. To perform other tasks as assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 3. The organizational structure of the Business Registration Management Agency:
1. The management of the Business Registration Management Agency consists of a Director General and a number of Deputy Directors General.
The Director General of the Business Registration Management Agency is liable for organizing and managing all activities of the Agency to the Minister. The Deputy Directors General are liable for assigned fields of work to the Director General. The Director General and Deputy Directors General are appointed and dismissed by the Minister.
2. The Units under the Business Registration Management Agency include:
a) Policy and International Cooperation Division;
b) Business Registration Professional Division;
c) Business Registration Supervision Division;
d) Information and Database Division;
đ) Agency Offices
e) Center for Business Registration Support
Article 4. The Director General of the Business Registration Management Agency shall specify tasks and staff for each unit under the Agency within tasks and staff assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment; set out functions, tasks and organizational structure and operation regulations of the Center for Business Registration Support and submit to the Minister for approval.
Article 5. This Decision takes effect as of the signing date.
Article 6. The Director General of the Business Registration Management Agency, the Director General of the Organization and Personnel Department, the Chief of the Ministry Office and heads of related units shall be responsible for implementing this Decision./.
Minister Vo Hong Phuc
(For reference only)