Decision No. 459/QĐ-BKH dated April 09, 2009 by the Minister of Planning and Investment
Article 1. The Organization and Personnel Department under the Ministry of Planning and Investment helps the Minister to implement the management of organizational and staff apparatus of the Ministry; to train and improve staff of the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the overall planning and investment sector.
Article 2. The Organization and Personnel Department has the following duties:
1. To research, propose the functions, duties, organizational structures and workforce of the Ministry of Planning and Investment offices and of each unit in such offices.
2. To research the construction of titles, standards, staff planning, staff arrangement, training and improvement of staff of the Ministry; to act as a focal point for assisting the Minister in monitoring, managing training establishments under the Ministry; to coordinate with related units and agencies in implementing the plan on training and improvement of staff of the Ministry and the planning and investment sector with the approval of the Minister.
3. To implement the State regimes and policies for staff of the Ministry of Planning and Investment including: salary, appointment, dismissal, transfer, recruitment, turnover, schooling, sightseeing tour, survey and study abroad, reward, discipline, dismissal, retirement, loss of strength, death, comments, document management of staff and other regimes, policies as prescribed.
4. To perform the functions of an assistance office to the PartyAffair Committee of the Ministry of Planning and Investment in preparing contents, documents for meetings of the PartyAffair Committee to discuss internal affairs of the Ministry; meetings, work session of the Party Affair Committee with Party CentralCommittees; to prepare a draft summary report, review the annual work of the Party Affair Committee; reports on deploying guidelines, resolutions of the Party assigned by the Party Affair Committee. To receive, deliver and keep documents, materials and seals of the Party Affair Committee as prescribed.
5. To act as a standing member in protecting internal politics of the Office.
6. By order of the Minister of Planning and Investment, the Director General of the Organization and Personnel Department may sign some documents on the organization of personnel and training upon the contents of authorization by the Minister.
7. To implement other tasks as assigned by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 3. The Organization and Personnel Department has the Director General, some Deputy Directors. The Department works according to the expert regime. The workforce of the Department is solely determined by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 4. This Decision shall take effect from the signing date. The previous regulations contrary to this Decision are annulled.
Article 5. The Director General of the Organization and Personnel Department, the Chief of the Ministry Office, the heads of related units take responsibility to implement this Decision./.
Minister Vo Hong Phuc
(For reference only)