Vietnamsets 14 domains of conditional investment which are applicable to foreign investors. These conditions relate to the establishment of economic organizations, investment forms and openness of the domestic market for foreign players.
The 14 domains of conditional investment are:
1. Broadcasting and television;
2. Production, publishing and distribution of cultural products;
3. Exploitation and processing of minerals;
4. Establishment of infrastructures for telecommunications networks, transmission and provision of Internet and telecommunications services;
5. Establishment of public postal networks and provision of postal and delivery services;
6. Construction and operation of river ports, seaports, airports and airfields;
7. Transportation of goods and passengers by rail, air, land, sea and inland waterways;
8. Sea fishing;
9. Production of cigarettes;
10. Real estate business;
11. Investment in import, export and distribution;
12. Education and training;
13. Hospitals and clinics;
14. Other investment domains in treaties under which Vietnam, as a contracting party, pledges to restrict the opening of its market to foreign investors./.