Decision No. 1888/QD-BKHDT dated December 22, 2017 by the Minister of Planning and Investment.
Article 1. Position and functions
The Registration Management Agency is an agency under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, assisting the Minister in performing the state management function of enterprise registration, household business, cooperatives and other forms as prescribed in the laws and regulations.
The Registration Management Agency has legal status; own a seal and a level-2 account; The operating budget is allocated by the state budget and is added in the annual estimate of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
Article 2. Tasks and powers
1. To assume the prime responsibility for or take part in elaborating and drafting mechanisms, policies and legal documents on enterprise registration, household businesses, cooperatives and other forms of business according to the law, and submit them to functional agencies for promulgation according to their competence.
2. To promulgate or participate in the elaboration or submission to competent authorities for promulgating documents guiding and directing professional processes, forms, reporting regimes in service of enterprise registration; household businesses, cooperatives and other forms as prescribed by law for provincial, district and business registration offices and organizations and individuals nationwide.
3. To monitor, supervise and summarize the situation of enterprise registration, household businesses, cooperatives and other types of enterprises according to the provisions of law nationwide; monitor and report post-business registration situation.
4. Regarding business registration information and other types:
a) To organize the development, management, and operation of the National Information System on enterprise registration, household businesses and cooperatives;
b) To take charge and cooperate with relevant agencies in connecting and exchanging information on enterprise registration, household businesses, cooperatives and other forms as prescribed by law;
c) To provide information in the National Database on enterprise registration, household businesses and cooperatives to organizations and individuals;
d) To publish publications, documents guiding and disseminating legislation on enterprise registration, household businesses, cooperatives and other forms as prescribed by law.
5. To guide, train and foster professional skills in the areas under the management of the Registration Management Agency for business registration agencies and organizations and individuals when so requested.
6. To perform international cooperation in the fields falling within the functions and tasks of the Registration Management Agency.
7. To manage the assigned organization, personnel and properties according to the provisions of law and the assignment of the Ministry.
8. To undertake other duties as assigned by the Minister.
Article 3. Organizational structure
The administrative units include:
1. Division of General Policy and International Cooperation
2. Business Registration Division.
3. Division of Business Registration Supervision.
4. Division of Information and Database.
Non-business units include:
6. Business Registration Support Center
The payroll of officials and contracted workers gets salary from the State budget allocation to Agency decided by the Minister.
Article 4. Leaders of Registration Management Agency
1. The Agency has a Director General and a number of Deputy Directors General.
2. The Director General and Deputy Directors General are appointed, dismissed and removed from office by the Minister in accordance with law.
3. The Director General of the Agency stipulates the functions and tasks of the units affiliated to the Agency; formulate working and internal spending regulations of the Agency in accordance with current laws; build the functions, tasks and organizational structure of the Business Registration Support Center and submit them to the Minister for consideration and decision.
4. The Director General is responsible to the Minister for organizing and managing all activities of the Agency.
5. The Deputy Director General is responsible to the Director General and to the law for the assigned working fields.
Article 5. Effect
This Decision takes effect from the date of signing. The previous regulations contrary to this Decision are now annulled.
Article 6. Implementation responsibilities
The Director General of Department of Organization and Personnel, Chief of Office of the Ministry, Director General of Registration Management Agency and Heads of units and agencies under the Ministry are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
Ministry of Planning and Investment