Decision No. 1277/QD-BKHDT dated August 23, 2018 by the Ministry of Planning and Investment
Article 1. Position and functions
1. Danang College of Economics and Planning is a public vocational training institution within the national vocational education system; is a public service unit under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, with the function of training at the college level and lower levels in the field of economics - planning in line with the College’s development goals and directions; is responsible for organizing and directing training and fostering activities, scientific research and international cooperation in accordance to current regulations.
2. Danang College of Economics and Planning has a legal status, its own seal and account, being a level-3 budget estimate unit, and operating autonomously in accordance with the law and management decentralization of the Ministry of Planning and Investment. The College is under the direction and direct management of the Ministry of Planning and Investment; subject to the state management of vocational education by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the territorial administration of the Danang People's Committee.
Article 2. Tasks and powers
1. To elaborate and submit to the Minister of Planning and Investment and organize the implementation of planning and plans on organizational structure, establishment, consolidation, division, splitting and dissolution of organizations and units affiliated to College; payroll, job placement; structure of employees by career titles and number of employees; recruitment, management, usage, training and fostering provided to officials and contracted employees in accordance with law and the decentralization of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
2. To formulate enrollment plans, organize enrollment, train, certify, manage, and grant diplomas and training certificates according to the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. To carry out other specific tasks assigned by the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs in accordance with law.
3. To foster and retrain the planning and investment staff, mainly for the Central and Central Highlands provinces. To sign economic contracts, training and fostering contracts and scientific services with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals in accordance with the law and decentralization of the Ministry of Planning and Investment relevant to the College’s position, functions and duties.
4. To conduct scientific research to improve the training quality of the school; to cooperate in training and scientific research activities in accordance with the law and decentralization of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
5. To exercise the right of autonomy in accordance with the Law on Vocational Education, the Charter of colleges and other provisions of law; to self-assess its vocational training quality and be subject to vocational training quality accreditation by competent agencies.
6. To manage the College’s organizational structure, officials, and contracted employees and implement the financial - accounting regime, land use, management of assigned assets and funding according to regulations of the law and decentralization of the Ministry of Planning and Investment.
7. To implement the regime of information and reporting and be subject to the inspection and examination by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the People's Committee of Da Nang city according to the provisions of law.
8. To perform other duties as assigned by the Minister.
Article 3. Organizational structure
1. College Council;
2. College Board (Principal and Vice Principals);
3. Advisory Council;
4. Functional Divisions and Centers;
5. Faculties and Departments.
Article 4. College Council
The College Council is the governing body, representing the school's ownership, resolving major guidelines to implement the school's autonomy and self-responsibility in accordance with the Law on Vocational Education, the College Charter and other provisions of law. The College Council has the tasks and powers prescribed in Clause 2, Article 11 of the Law on Vocational Education and Article 10 of Circular No. 46/2016/TT-BLDTBXH dated December 28, 2016 by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, and other provisions of law.
The Chairperson of the College Council shall carry out duties and powers as prescribed by law and shall be appointed, dismissed or removed from office by the Minister of Planning and Investment in accordance with law.
Article 5. The College Board
1. Danang College of Economics and Planning has a Principal and no more than three (03) Vice Principals.
2. The Principal and Vice Principals are appointed, dismissed and removed from office by the Minister of Planning and Investment in accordance with the provisions of law.
3. The Principal shall issue the Regulation on organization and operation of the school according to the resolution of the College Council; stipulating the functions and tasks of organizations affiliated to the school; formulating working and internal spending regulations of the school in accordance with current law. The Principal is the legal representative of the school, is the executive of the organization and operation of the school and is responsible to the Minister of Planning and Investment and the law for the entire operation of the school.
4. The Vice Principals are responsible to the Principal and the law for the assigned areas of work.
5. Advisory Council is established by the Principal to advise the Principal on a number of necessary affairs, related to the implementation, performance of duties and powers of the school. Advisory Council works in a case-by-case mechanism and does not get paid.
Article 6. Functional Divisions and Centers
1. Division of Organization - Administration and Inspection;
2. Division of Training Management;
3. Division of Political Affairs and Student Administration;
4. Administration Division;
5. Division of Finance;
6. Center for Staff Training and Fostering;
7. Center for Information and Learning Resources – E-Library;
8. Center of Foreign Relations and Counseling;
9. Testing and Educational Quality Assurance Team.
Article 7. Faculties and Departments under the College
1. Faculty of Basic Economics
2. Faculty of Informatics and Foreign Languages
3. Faculty of Planning - Administration
4. Faculty of Accounting.
5. Faculty of Finance - Banking.
6. Faculty of Political Theory.
7. Department of Law.
Article 8. Effect
This Decision takes effect from the date of signing. The previous regulations contrary to this Decision are now annulled.
Article 9. Implementation responsibilities
The Director General of Personnel Department, Chief of the Ministry Office, the Principal of Danang College of Economics and Planning and the Heads of units and organizations under the Ministry are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
Ministry of Planning and Investment